[vorbis] RC2 release

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Aug 13 07:34:20 PDT 2001

RC2 has been officially released. Get all your vorbis goodness from
www.vorbis.com, along with release notes, and binary downloads for
windows and for linux/x86 (RPMs). Debian packages are in incoming.

Three cheers for the guys who did all the hard work here - Monty,
for writing the code, Greg Maxwell for being our release manager
for today, in Jack's absense. Also to Chad, for win32 builds,
and all the people who worked hard on packaging and final bugfixes
in the tools (Kenneth, Chris, Ralph, and anyone else I can't think
of right now).

Enjoy,

Michael