[vorbis] Vorbis ACM codec

Hongli Lai hongli at telekabel.nl
Thu Aug 9 09:15:15 PDT 2001

On 2001.08.09 17:23:03 +0200 Ingo Ralf Blum wrote:
> > Is the Vorbis ACM codec still being maintained?
> > Then I encode an avi with Vorbis audio, the sound gets out of sync
> > after a while no matter what I try.
>
> Which ACM codec? Encode with what?
>
> Regards Ingo

A while ago somebody posted a link to a Vorbis ACM codec.
(it linked to doom9.org)
So I tried to encode a movie (in AVI format), using the DivX
video codec and the Vorbis AMC audio codec.
But the sound gets out of sync in the encode, so I'm
wondering if the ACM codec is still being maintained and
if this issue will be resolved.