[vorbis] vorbis plugin

Mark de Bokx mark at cistron.nl
Fri Apr 27 05:48:58 PDT 2001

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Ingo Ralf Blum wrote:

> implementation, which can playback vorbis files in Media Player, to be released
> at the beginning of next weak.

Coolio dudes...but what about streaming over RTSP? I cannot say yet
what I am working on (NDA)....but lemme tell you if this project is
actually implemented and if its using OGG as a streaming audio format
it will be major exposure time for OGG!

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark de Bokx - Application Engineer
Cistron Internet Services

"I don't approve of political jokes... I've seen too many of them get
elected."