[vorbis] New type of copy-protected audio CDs are coming...

Mat Bettinson mat at eurogamer.net
Mon Apr 9 02:54:06 PDT 2001

Heya Karol,

KP> quickie: what are the chances of ogg vorbis  having copy-
KP> protection in the near future?  any commercial interests to put
KP> into the equation?

I wouldn't have thought that'd be a priority for them. There's so many
mature secure digital audio formats out there. Each just as useless as
the next since you can't play them in your own choice of software or
portable hardware...

--
Mat Bettinson - EuroGamer's Gaming Evangelist with a Goatee
http://www.eurogamer.net | http://www.eurogamer-network.com