[vorbis] vorbis plugin

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Apr 27 13:11:21 PDT 2001

> But isn't this automatically solved if it's installed as a system-wide
> "codec"? Any application using DirectSound (or whatever - I'm not a Windows
> developer) will then automatically work with it...
>
> I think I asked about the existence of a codec version of ogg vobris, but I
> don't think my message made it to the list (if it did, sorry to be re-asking
> :)).

That was my implied question...perhaps not a well formed one. Is there a
codec that WM Player or Real Player will look for if I feed it a ogg
file or a URL of an ogg file? In my case, when I do so, it comes back
and says that Real Player or WMP does not support that format.

Sameer

--
Sameer Verma
Asst. Professor of Information Systems