[vorbis] Alternate winamp plugin.

SyP syp at mailbox.hu
Fri Apr 20 02:53:22 PDT 2001

Hello Daniel,

You wrote at 4/20/2001, 7:42 AM:

>> http://www.blorp.com/~peter/zips/in_vorbis.zip

Daniel> This plugin is MUCH faster then the one provided on vorbis.com,
Daniel> plus it has a configuration! *gasp* :)
Daniel> With the vorbis.com plugin it tends to slow my system down a bit
Daniel> (a P133, heh)
Daniel> I would suggest that anyone on a slower machine use this plugin,
Daniel> instead of the other one (sorry guys!)

Hey, it looks cool, it has a configuration... All very nice. But it
seems to be totally ignorant of UTF-8 encoding, which is a pretty
important point against it. :(

--
  SyP              (_Szabolcs Péter  PGP Key ID: