[vorbis] Alternate winamp plugin.

Matthew James Brown mbrown at hotteam.org
Thu Apr 19 09:07:10 PDT 2001

Hello everyone,

I just thought that you should know that I was talking to someone the other
day and it seems that someone fairly close to Nullsoft has created his own
winamp plugin.  I'm just suggesting this as an alternate plugin for those
that wish to try it.  I had nothing to do with writing it so please don't
e-mail me about it.  It's slightly more finished than the current winamp
plugin available so those who are interested might want to give it a spin.
It has a comment editor/tag editor, a few configuration options for
streaming etc.  You can find the file at...

Please DON'T e-mail him about it.  It's provided as is and isn't even an
official release yet.  Supposedly it will someday possibly end up in the
winamp distribution.  The author of the this vorbis plugin also wrote the
midi plugin that's already included in the winamp dist.

http://www.blorp.com/~peter/zips/in_vorbis.zip

The creator's website is at...

http://www.blorp.com/~peter/

Where among other things you'll also find an alternative winamp output
plugin.

Have fun,

Matt