[vorbis] Windows XP and MP3

Firelight Multimedia support at fmod.org
Fri Apr 13 09:01:10 PDT 2001

I promote vorbis as much as I can for my clients.. I have a very large user
base and numerous commercial licensees, and when they ask about mp3 and
licensing i immediately divert them to ogg vorbis because it is free.. the
only problem they really have is the cpu usage still (for games) .. mp3
comes at less than half the cpu cost currently.  Id try to help but im
already busy as it is :).. are there any SIMD implementations for x86 that i
havent heard about maybe?
Brett Paterson
Firelight Multimedia
FMOD SoundSystem