[vorbis] What's in a name

Scott manley scott at myplay.com
Thu Sep 7 07:38:24 PDT 2000

I thought the term 'Ogging' came from Nettrek originally, not nethack
- check out the hackers dictionary
http://www.science.uva.nl/~mes/jargon/o/ogg.html

--
Scott Manley (AKA Szyzyg)
Streaming Media Hacker

Listening to Music Like This.... Downtempo, Leftfield....
http://www.myplay.com/mp/nowpl/now_playing_frame.jsp?plid=273242&start=1