[vorbis] requested new features ?

Aleksandar Dovnikovic aldov at EUnet.yu
Fri Sep 29 08:34:04 PDT 2000

zblace <zblace at alu.hr> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I am new to the list and don't know if thsi was discussed before :
>
> How hard would it be to get new features in vorbis
> (to get them working by 1.0 version) ?
>
> I am trying to make a short txt what is interesting and missing
> with "whys" : )
> should I elaborate on this to developers
> or is it already feature freeze for 1.0 version ?

<noenglish>
Zdravo. Drago mi je da vidim da na ovoj mailing listi ima ljudi sa ovih
ludih balkanskih prostora (gde se posebno izdvajaju Srbija & Crna Gora) :-)
Ostatak ide na engleskom zbog ostalih...
</noenglish>

Feel free to send your requests for features/options - there is no
feature-freeze (mainly because vorbis is constantly under developement).
But currently the main developers (Monty & others) are very busy because
they still have several key features to implement. So they probably won't
look into your list right now, but there is nothing stopping us in
discussing your proposals. After all, this is what this list is for.

Greetings,
Aleksandar