[vorbis] Streaming

Firelight Multimedia support at fmod.org
Wed Sep 20 05:26:55 PDT 2000

ive been trying to get oggvorbis to stream through my engine and if you ask
me its a pain in the arse.. I still havent got it to work properly (using
the decoder_example as a reference).
if anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it .. mp3 is so simple to
stream in  that you just read 1 dword, read a frame, then get a fixed size
decoded block back..  The ogg layer seems cumbersome especially when i see
it does dynamic reallocation inside the layer upon decoding!
cheers
Brett