[vorbis] Lossless video codec

Anthony Arcieri bascule at holly.ColoState.EDU
Wed Sep 13 22:20:00 PDT 2000

I know this probably transcends the scope of the current aims of Ogg
video, but one thing I'd consider extremely useful is a lossless video
compressor.  There are a few of them out there (e.g. PICVideo's lossless
wavelet codec) but I've found no free ones so far.  The primary use would
be for storage of video clips that would be too cumbersome to store as raw
frames but still require some processing (e.g. storing clips to be used in
a linear editor)

Is anyone else interested in something like this?

Tony Arcieri