[vorbis] Clipping problem

Aleksandar Dovnikovic aldov at EUnet.yu
Sun Sep 3 09:00:51 PDT 2000

Hi.

Today most modern CDs are recorded using maximum volume (so that it grabs
more of your attention when the song is being played on the radio - even
though this destroys the dynamic range). Anyway lossy audio codecs can
introduce clipping - audio distortion when the sound hits maximum peak
value, so I thought I should ask if Vorbis has this solved?