[vorbis] Fraunhoffer claims patents on other formats (UU2314806)

UUNET Customer Support nobody at UU.NET
Thu Oct 5 14:12:47 PDT 2000

 ** THE RETURN ADDRESSES ON THIS LETTER HAVE BEEN SET TO PREVENT MAIL **
 ** LOOPS IN THE EVENT YOU ARE RUNNING SOFTWARE WHICH AUTO-REPLIES TO **
 ** INBOUND MAIL.  UUNET WILL NOT SEE ANY REPLY SENT TO THIS LETTER.  **

Dear Customer,

We have received your message ("Re: [vorbis] Fraunhoffer claims patents
on other formats") and forwarded it to the appropriate personnel for
processing.

To help us provide you with the best possible service, please refer to
trouble ticket number UU2314806 somewhere in all correspondence (or if
you should call Customer Support) regarding this matter.  For your
convenience, we have included it in the Subject line of this message,
and will do so in any future correspondence.  If you should need
assistance in the future on a different issue, please do not re-use this
same ticket number.

Thank you.

                                - UUNET Customer Support
                                  help at UU.NET

        UUNET Technologies, Inc.        Tel: +1 800 900 0241
        3060 Williams Drive             Fax: +1 703 206 5993
        Fairfax, VA  22031  USA		WWW: http://www.uu.net