[vorbis] Lowpass filter option required

Jelle Foks jelle-foks at list.dedris.nl
Wed Nov 15 02:57:02 PST 2000

Ross Levis wrote:

> A lowpass filter will be required for low bitrates so I presume it will get in
> there eventually.  I'm currently using Windows not Linux so can't use sox.  Unless
> I can find a stdin/out DOS filter somewhere, unlikely.

Go to http://www.tsp.ece.mcgill.ca/software/ and follow the link to
Audio File I/O Routines (AFsp at ftp://ftp.TSP.ECE.McGill.CA/pub/AFsp/).
Especially FiltAudio and ResampAudio are much better than what sox has
to offer.

I believe the package contains precompiled DOS/windows .EXE files in
addition to the full source code.

Cya,

Jelle.