[vorbis] Mail archive search is now up

dongoodman deg3 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Wed Nov 29 10:02:57 PST 2000

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Monty wrote:

> There's now a list search on the xiph.org website for the vorbis and
> vorbis-dev mailing lists.  The search can be found on each list's
> master monthly index (eg,
> http://www.xiph.org/archives/vorbis/masterindex.html)
>
> It's a Perl CGI on an underpowered box, so no bitching about speed :-)

hrm, perhaps i should have mentioned earlier that i had been using google.com
to search the archives with some large amount of success...

oh well

have fun
dongoodman

    |`I invented the term 'object oriented',              pobox 2516|  |----|
    |and I can tell you                         mississippi state ms|  | () |
 /. |I did not have C++ in mind.'                              39762|  | /\ |

Hi, I'm a .sig Virus, put me in yours :-)