[vorbis] bark_noise

Richard Polton Richard.Polton at msdw.com
Wed Nov 8 03:23:58 PST 2000

I would like to understand what is going on, I freely admit. Having no
signal processing knowledge means that looking at the code gives me
headaches 8-) I would, however, be more than happy to read any weighty
tomes if you could point me to any relevant ones.

Given that the arrival time of beta 3 has been discussed in the past, I shall
refrain from asking. However, I would appreciate knowing how to fix this
particular problem so that I can move ahead and play with the alpha a bit
more ;-)

Richard