[vorbis] Winamp plugin compile problems and fix/docs

SyP szp at bigfoot.com
Wed May 24 04:43:21 PDT 2000

Hello Michael,

You wrote on 5/23/2000, 7:38 AM

MS> You can if you want to. I'm the not-at-all-official maintainer of the
MS> winamp plugin, and I've been occasionally putting up binary versions of the
MS> winamp plugin (http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~msmith/in_vorbis.dll - should
MS> closely match the version in cvs).

I copied the DLL to WinAMP's plugin directory, but on running WinAMP I
got the following message:
OleMainThreadWndName: Winamp.exe - Bad Image

The application or DLL f:\Program Files\Winamp\Plugins\in_vorbis.dll
is not a valid Windows NT image. Please check this against the
installation diskette.

--
Cheers, SyP

It's difficult to see the picture when you're inside the frame.