[vorbis] File Extension .OGG

Angus Griffin angus at theBASS.net
Thu Jun 29 08:53:39 PDT 2000

Even though this seems a worryingly pointless discussion, I'll put my two
bob in.

I feel that the .ogg extension is sufficient for BOTH formats, as I assume
players will be 'expected' to decode both audio and video files... and that
they will be part of the same file format. It would be silly to name them
any differently. And heck, it's a kinda nifty extension anyway, who could
ask for more?

Angus Griffin