[vorbis] Comment editor?

Alexander Hvostov vulture at aoi.dyndns.org
Sat Jul 29 21:25:42 PDT 2000

Kenneth,

Looks a bit too complicated. Again, the simple interface should be
_simple_, providing only skeletal functions; this stuff should be
implemented either within the comment editor code (i.e. my idea) or in a
wrapper around the comment editor.

Regards,

Alex.

---
PGP/GPG Fingerprint:
  EFD1 AC6C 7ED5 E453 C367  AC7A B474 16E0 758D 7ED9