[vorbis] Freeamp output plug-in

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Jul 20 06:14:47 PDT 2000

At 03:18 AM 7/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I forgot where I downloaded this yesterday, but it's certainly small enough
>to be attached. Hope it's the file you are looking for.

This looks like the winamp plugin, not freeamp, though I haven't checked.
Regardless, please don't send binaries to the list, even if they are fairly
small.

Now, to respond to the original poster...

>I don't usually post requests like this to mailing lists, but I've just
>about run out of other options.  The vorbis.org and vorbis.com sites both
>make mention of a beta vorbis output plug-in for freeamp, but I'm blowed if
>I can find it anywhere.

I believe the freeamp plugin is currently ONLY available from freeamp cvs.
This means there aren't any binaries of it publically available, that I
know of. If you have appropriate development tools, you can download and
compile it. If not, you'll probably have to hassle the freeamp people to
get a release out with the vorbis plugin, or just get someone else to build
it for you.

Michael