[vorbis] What we need to make it

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Dec 23 19:25:19 PST 2000

At 09:56 PM 12/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>*IX =)
>Right now, I'm in Windows 2000, FreeBSD got trashed with my old HDD.

There are a number of similar programs for windows. Some of them support
vorbis.

The one I'm aware of (though I've never used it except to help the author
make the vorbis support work properly) is audiograbber.

We do need a proper comment editor, though. I dislike writing gui code,
though, so I'll just wait for someone else to volunteer.

Michael