[vorbis] WinAmp Plugin with HTTP Streaming Support

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Dec 16 01:53:26 PST 2000

At 09:57 AM 12/14/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>From the MSVC 5 docs:
>
>_endthread automatically closes the thread handle (whereas _endthreadex does
>not). Therefore, when using _beginthread and _endthread, do not explicitly
>close the thread handle by calling the Win32 CloseHandle API. This behavior
>differs from the Win32 ExitThread API.
>
>It seems that I was having some problems when CloseHandle was being called.
>It's been a while and I don't remember the details.

Ah. I must have missed that. I'll re-remove the CloseHandle() soon. You
said someone else added some stuff - care to send a patch for that too?

Now all we need is the preferences and comment viewing/editing patch that
someone said he was going to send me, and the winamp plugin should be
substantially complete.

Michael