[vorbis] WinAmp Plugin with HTTP Streaming Support

Aaron Porter aaron at javasource.org
Thu Dec 14 08:57:13 PST 2000

>From the MSVC 5 docs:

_endthread automatically closes the thread handle (whereas _endthreadex does
not). Therefore, when using _beginthread and _endthread, do not explicitly
close the thread handle by calling the Win32 CloseHandle API. This behavior
differs from the Win32 ExitThread API.

It seems that I was having some problems when CloseHandle was being called.
It's been a while and I don't remember the details.

Aaron