[vorbis] WinAmp Plugin with HTTP Streaming Support

Steven Bailey snbailey at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 15 19:59:19 PST 2000

I've tried that.  Netscape is insisting on reading it as ascii text even
on download.

Someone was mentioning the problem is on my "server."  I assume you mean
my ISP by that?  If that's the case, then I'll have to stick with the IE
workaround, because AT&T doesn't care about that sort of thing.  It'll
only crop up once in a blue moon, so as far as they are concerned, the
few people it will effect can live with it.

I'm going to look at my netscape settings for the MIME type you
described and see what adding the .dll extension in there does.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys!

Steven