[vorbis] Web Site

Greg Holt greg at Brim.Net
Fri Dec 15 06:48:54 PST 2000

Hey guys,

The website seems a bit broken in places. If you start from
http://www.vorbis.com/ and hit Download, you get the Beta 2 version. It
always takes me a ton of clicking to finally find the Beta 3 download
page. Also, a lot of the "Info" links on the Beta 3 page are broken.

On the news page, there's no mention of the Beta 3 release.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. My brother checks the website
occasionally to see what you're up to, and he never knew Beta 3 existed.
He was starting to wonder whether Vorbis was still active...

--
Greg