[vorbis] problems with the winamp plugin

Jernej Simonèi jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Sat Dec 9 13:29:21 PST 2000

OK, I have a *bad* problem with the new WinAmp plugin: WinAmp crashes
everytime an OGG file stops playing (because of end of file, if I press Next
button, or if WinAmp closes). This didn't happen with the old plugin,
although it needeed much more processor power.
My system is Athlon (Thunderbird) 800, Abit KT7-raid, 128 MB ram, Windows 98
SLO, SB Live value.

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467