[vorbis] Ogg Vorbis (fwd)

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Fri Dec 8 09:19:43 PST 2000

encoder for the mac now available.

jack.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:54:57 -0600
From: Mathew Caughron <mat at proteron.com>
To: Jack Moffitt <jack at icecast.org>
Cc: Sam Caughron <scaughron at home.com>, Neill Mollard <nmollard at mac.com>
Subject: Ogg Vorbis

Jack:

Saw your posting below on the pho list.

Proteron now has a nicely working Ogg audio encoder with a high-quality
interface on the Mac in N2MP3 Pro.

Please spread the word among vorbis folks that we're looking for beta
testers.

Works well for me in combination with player Unsanity Echo.

Although N2MP3 will cost around $60 retail, the ogg part is free for all.

Best Regards,

Mat Caughron
Proteron LLC

Mathew Caughron                                       mat at proteron.com
Proteron, LLC                                         www.proteron.com
3909 Cumings Street,  Suite 201                     ph. (402) 932-3894
Omaha, NE  68131                                    fax (402) 991-1766