[vorbis] Gargabe sound in ogg files

Erik Sigra sigra at home.se
Fri Dec 8 11:11:29 PST 2000

Hi,
Some days ago I checked out the ogg vorbis stuff from cvs. I used the CDDA
extracting tool to convert 1 of my disks to wav files. Then I encoded them to
ogg. The sound was OK. The I wanted to do the same with another disk. But the
ogg files containded short pieces of garbage sound. Sometimes first,
sometimes last. They also caused more xmms segfault than the ogg files from
the first disk. The wav files were OK. So this must be a bug in oggenc. As
you can understand, I'm not going to include an ogg file here unless
requested.