[vorbis] AIX + ogg123

dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu
Sun Dec 17 08:30:56 PST 2000

> Probably not me (the original author who really, really, really badly
> needs to go in and fix some stuff I broke eons ago and haven't had the
> time to properly address, if address at all), but if somebody could
> get a shell account on your unique system (we speak ssh here in
> general), somebody could probably look at the linking issues. Although
> I will say that nosing around in an AIX system _would_ be rather fun
> :)

I don't object, but my employer would, I'm afraid :)  Though, using an AIX
system is like looking at Medusa... You'll regret it for the rest of your
life :)  Admining an AIX system is another matter altogether.  I'm been
just an impulse away from sticking pens in my eyes many times... especially
when working with the Big Iron[TM].

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of eegnorance astounds me!"
							- Ren Hoek in "Marooned"