[vorbis] vorbis compatibility

Gabriel Bouvigne bouvigne at mp3-tech.org
Fri Dec 15 02:08:18 PST 2000

I was wondering about Vorbis compatibility.
It seems that wavelets and joint-stereo could be introduced later on Vorbis.
I know the specifications are now frozen, but there is no real spec docs
yet. So will the vorbis players still be able to decode Vorbis once joint or
wavelet will be introduced, or will they need to be updated?

Regards,

--

Gabriel Bouvigne - France
bouvigne at mp3-tech.org