[vorbis] Here is a link to what they say about "Other Formats"

Patrick Mauritz oxygene-ml at gmx.net
Tue Dec 12 03:36:51 PST 2000

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 11:47:44AM +0100, Aleksandar Dovnikovic wrote:
> > I also note that WMA isn't listed.  (That could just be because WMA
> > doesn't have enough quality to make it worth prosecuting.)  (grin)
> That, or they don't have the guts to sue someone as big as Microsoft. :-))
microsoft is rather small - IBM is about 5 times as large as M$ iirc
(and Sun is bigger, too)

--
>        Patrick Mauritz         |         Need a GPL'd win32-OS?        <
>        oxygene at gmx.net         |             www.reactos.com           <
{     If Windows is the answer, can we please have the problem back?     }
  The greatest programming project of all took six days; on the seventh
 day the programmer rested. We've been trying to debug the *&^%$#@ thing
  ever since.                        Resume: design before you implement.