[vorbis] Fruanhofer patents and royalties for Streaming

Robert J Lynn Jr rjlynn at crosswinds.net
Sat Dec 9 16:40:49 PST 2000

I think that he's being very helpful by letting us know that we have about 1
month to get moving so we aren't relying on ANYTHING on Fraunhofer by the
1st of January. And, what he MEANS is that the VORBIS STREAMING PROJECT
ITSELF could be in danger of being out of funds if Fraunhofer were to take
it to the courts.

--
Robert J. Lynn, Jr.
Brainbench Certified Computer Technician, Linux Administrator, and Master
rjlynn at suscom.net, rjlynn at crosswinds.net
EFNet: Vegeta99