[vorbis] Slashdot Interview

Adam Scriven scriven at lore.com
Mon Aug 14 09:02:32 PDT 2000

Hey all.
Just in case someone here doesn't read Slashdot on a daily (OK, hourly,
backoff! 8-) ) basis, here's a new interview with Chris Montgomery (I can
only assume that it's you, Monty? I thought you were like Sting, or Madona!
8-)  ) http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/08/14/1034209

Good interview, and more converts to the collective!
8-)

OH, and just to update everyone, I've finally got my Tri-boot setup, so I
can test in Win98, BeOS and Debian 2.2 now.  I can't compile in Win98, but
I've got gcc for BeOS and Debian.  I'll probably install FreeAMP or XMMS
today, and check out the Linux progress.  Is there anything that needs
testing that I can help with?

Adam
Toronto, Ontario, Canada