[vorbis] Vorbis CVS binaries for linux/x86

Ingo Saitz Ingo.Saitz at stud.uni-hannover.de
Wed Aug 23 22:04:19 PDT 2000

MoiN

I just set up a cron job that will compile the CVS every night
into useable binaries for i386 linux systems. You can get them at

        http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~ingo/vorbis/

If the CVS sources won't compile one day you will see still the
old packages of yesterday, but please don't complain about that
:)

    Ingo

--
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.