[Vorbis-dev] Decode ogg file while downloading: what are the good practices?

Matthieu Regnauld mregnauld at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:11:44 UTC 2018

Hello,

Sorry to ask you that, but how can I compile a simple project using
libogg/libvorbis?

I try to follow the explanations given in the Github project (
https://github.com/xiph/vorbis), and, for example, compile and test one of
the examples files (for example:
https://github.com/xiph/vorbis/blob/master/examples/decoder_example.c), but
since I'm not an expert in C/C++, I don't know how to proceed.

The main goal of this is to be able to compile and test this C++ class (so
I can get a full stacktrace when I make ov_open() crash):
https://gist.github.com/mregnauld/3f7cdc43b02ec3bbd91641b9333ba072

Also, I can make this sample project in Windows 10 or Ubuntu 16.04.5.

Thank you very much for your help.