[Vorbis-dev] Decode ogg file while downloading: what are the good practices?

Matthieu Regnauld mregnauld at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:20:15 UTC 2018

I'm making all my calls from the same thread, yes.

Also, I'll try to reproduce the bug in a very basic C/C++ project, without
using Android, so I can get a stacktrace (the only way to make vorbisfile
work in Android was to compile it as a static library - as .a file - so I
think that's why I can't get any stacktrace so far). If there is any
working similar project, I'm interested.