[Vorbis-dev] Sound glitch when using libvorbisfile and libao

Marshall Mason marshallmason2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 10:02:31 PDT 2015

Hi Gunter,
I think this problem started happening when I upgraded from Debian Wheezy
to Debian Jessie. If nothing looks amiss in my code, it probably is a sound
driver problem. But since it works 100% of the time in ogg123, I feel I
must have missed some corner case.

My audio driver is almost always active. I usually have my music player
going in the background when I do my testing. The problem surfaces more
reliably after watching a bunch of YouTube videos, but not consistently
enough to use it as a test case.

I'll keep poking at it, and will give an update if I figure it out.

Thanks for your responses.

Marshall