[Vorbis-dev] http svn access?

Doug douglas.linder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 04:18:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

Is the svn archive supposed to be http and https, or just https now?

http access was working a few days ago (last week?) but now it results in:

svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '
http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/Tremor'
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/Tremor': Could not read
status line: connection was closed by server (http://svn.xiph.org)

The https access works fine.

Is this broken or deliberate? It's breaking our import scripts, and a few
others around the place (eg, kivy-ios build).

I'm happy to update the scripts to use https, but I thought I'd check
before going around doing 1-line commits in various places for no reason if
it's going to get fixed imminently.

Seems like this is a really low volume list... if someone does happen to
see this but there's a more frequented alternative list which is more
appropriate to ask on, please point me in the right direction~

Cheers,
Douglas.