[Vorbis-dev] decoding vorbis bytes into floats

R.L. Horn lists at eastcheap.org
Thu Oct 3 13:18:00 PDT 2013

On Thu, 3 Oct 2013, Andy Martin wrote:

> Oggdec sounds interesting, but I don't think I can integrate command
> line tools into my project.

I believe Gunter is suggesting that you study the oggdec source.  IOW,
RTFS. :)

libvorbisfile is easy to use.  Once everything's initialized, you pretty
much just call ov_read() or ov_read_float() until you're done.

The only tricky bit, if you're not reading from a file, is that you have
to provide functions that behave like fread(), ftell(), fclose(), and
fseek() and pass them to the library using ov_open_callbacks().