[Vorbis-dev] Need for help about using vorbis in embedded system

Mashal al-shboul shboul8989 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 15:37:38 PST 2012

Hi Gunter,
Thank you for your helpful information.
i would like ask about what i found on the website(vorbis.com) telling that integer-only vorbis is available as decoder,does this mean that integer-only processor (not supporting floating point or weakly supporting it through co-processor) in an embedded system can't have vorbis operating well ?.

kindly where can i find tutorials or examples on using ogg/vorbis (especially for embedded systems)?

Thanks again for the help

Regards.
Mash'al
Jordan univerity of science and technology.