[Vorbis-dev] Help!

Liu Rui saga_800 at 163.com
Tue Aug 7 06:00:13 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm a student now using libvorbis in my project. I aim to record voice
through APIs in winmm.lib in wav buffer, and than encode the raw data in wav
buffer and save as ogg file. The wav buffer is offered in a pipeline scheme,
and in order to save memory, when a wav buffer is full, I start a new thread
to process encoding through libvorbis. Problem is, when wav buffer is full
and encoding completes, I write the encoded buffer to an ogg file. But the
ogg file is not continuous, that is to say, the encoded datas from different
wav buffers has a gap that is clear enough to affect the performance of a
recorded voice. So I want to ask that how to avoid the gap between two ogg
steam that needed to write continuously in a ogg file. Thank you very much!