[Vorbis-dev] Enhanced Podcasts with Ogg Vorbis (Chapter Marks)

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Sat Apr 14 18:42:41 PDT 2012

Can you post links to the files? I've had private requests for files
so others can test them on other devices, too.
I didn't want to create heaps, since I don't know the range where it
would break, but you seem to have done so already.
So, this would really help test on other devices.

Thanks,
Silvia.