[Vorbis-dev] How to register on trac.xiph.org?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Jan 8 04:39:03 PST 2010

Hi there,

I just wanted to submit a patch for libao on http/::trac.xiph.org. The
page tells me:

   "If you would like to report a bug or request a feature, please add
a ticket."

with a link. When I follow that link, it asks me for a username &
password. Same for the "login" button, of course. However, I have not
been able to figure our where and how I would go about creating /
requesting a login in order to file a report.

Was it always like that? I am pretty sure that I filed bug reports via
trac before without any problems... In any case, it seems like a very
bad idea to make it impossible (or at least, difficult...) for non-
project members to report bugs or submit patches... :-(.

In case you are interested, attached is the patch which fixes libao's
autogen.sh to also work with Automake 1.10 or newer,

Cheers,
Max