[Vorbis-dev] vorbisenc creates silent ogg files on ARM EABI

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Wed Mar 18 00:36:31 PDT 2009

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> I will take a look at this. Email me directly.

I working on this now. I've posted some initial findings in the
bug report:

    https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1526

I'm hoping that Monty or someone else knowledgable might be able
to take a quick look at this and other updates just in case they
notice something than might help me.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"We have fifty million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah
will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns,
without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it
into a Muslim continent within a few decades."
-- Libyan leader Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi
   http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=1121