[Vorbis-dev] Next libvorbis release?

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Tue Feb 3 16:11:02 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I know: last time I tried to do a pre-release, I couldn't get the
> documentation to build.  There's a months-old thread about that which
> I can't bother to track down on the archives, but anyhow, the
> situation stood that someone would convert the entire thing to HTML to
> go around the docbook problems.  That didn't come to happen; I blame
> procrastination, but what do I know.

Thanks for the recap, I'd forgotten what the todo list looked like.
Not that just finding and installing an old copy of passivetex is also
an option. Or you could try fop, which might cope with the output from
xsltproc these days. That's less time consuming that porting it all
back to html.

Even faster, check if there have been any spec changes since the last
release, and if not, copy a built copy of the docs from there.

I agree it sounds like time for a release.

 -r