[Vorbis-dev] Next libvorbis release?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Tue Feb 3 12:12:14 PST 2009

Hi all,

Any ideas when the next libvorbis release will be?

I'm  particularly interested in this fix:

    r13571 | erikd | 2007-08-19 19:36:24 +1000 (Sun, 19 Aug 2007) | 1 line
    Make vorbis comment functions const correct.

with which I get a warning when compiling libsndfile.

The configure.ac for libsndfile I'm about to release currently
depends on the SVN version of libvorbis so I'd really like to
see a libvorbis release  :-).

Erik