[Vorbis-dev] Vorbis-/Speex-Audio for Movie-Archiving

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Apr 16 02:04:18 PDT 2009

Am 15.04.2009 um 23:49 schrieb Hannes Hauswedell:

[...]
> I know everyone is limited in time and that I can't contribute, but
> maybe it
> would help to put it on some TODO or make a Google-SoC-Proposal of
> it (I don't
> know if / how many slots Xiph got).

That sounds like a nice idea for GSoC 2010 (at least to my naive
outsider ears), with the caveats Monty mentioned: Without good testing
material, it's difficult to get this really right... But maybe if
somebody could locate good testing material in the meantime.... ?

For GSoC 2009, though, it's too late by a couple weeks, applications
closed quite some time ago, and slots and projects have already been
allocated.

Bye,
Max