[Vorbis-dev] Can you provide me some information on music players using ogg.

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:29:29 PDT 2009

Hi ,

   I am planning to use an open source .ogg player on my ARM simulator on
QEMU ( for ARM Application Baseboard ) .

 So far I have been able to bring up a Linux kernel 2.6.26.5 on the
simulator . Right not I want an open source ogg vorbis player which I can
use to call the libraries and play some files . However the catch is that I
need the APIs exposed of the player application to me . I am thinking of
using the ovplayer 1.1 but that looks old ( 2002 ) . Can I use the player
still , please advice .

Regarda
Diptopal Basu