[Vorbis-dev] Windows builds in general

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:50:52 PDT 2009

>>  Specifically
>> 'which versions of the project files shall we officially support?

I still use CodeWarrior Pro 8.3 quite actively - it's what I use for
all my day-to-day Windows development unless I have absolutely no
other choice.

I would be very happy to provide CodeWarrior projects, as well as
patches to make sure that the libraries work well with it.

It's what I use to build the Windows version of Ogg Frog, for one thing.

CodeWarrior projects can be exported to XML files, so they are
harmonious with revision control systems.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com